Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Review of Fashion for the Brave in Association with Baileys

Marking the end of London Fashion Week, Fashion for the Brave hosted a fundraising dinner at the Dorchester hotel last Thursday.  Featuring a catwalk show and a live auction, the event raised an astonishing £250,000 for injured Household Cavalry men and the British Special Forces.

Fashion for the Brave_cavalry_runway

Who was there:  a wealth of soldiers, celebrities and VIPs including Claudia Winkleman, Jade Parfitt, Lady Victoria Hervey, Bo Bruce, and Harold Tillman
What they ate:  Guests enjoyed a meal of Beef Wellington  
What they drank:  Coffee with Baileys
Who said what:  Stunning model Jade Parfitt who had made headlines by being dressed in 'I am Julian Assange' t-shirt during Vivienne Westwood's catwalk show said how important it was for fashion to be socially conscious.

'Vivienne is very politically minded and she has lots of different causes that she champions which is brilliant.  I was backstage and she me her agenda is to tackle climate change, she's very passionate about it.  I think it's important for everyone to be politically aware be it models or anyone.  I know what I am doing, it's easy for people in fashion to be ensconced in their own world.'

Credit


1 comment:

  1. This info is priceless. How can I find out more?
    Look into my web site ; har vokse summary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comment