Friday 22 March 2013

Like Father Like Daughter: Charlyboy Pictured With his Daughter.

Na wa oooooo! Is it just me, or I'm not alone in this? Okay now, just when I was thinking that Charlyboy was alone in his eccentric style of dressing, here he is with his daughter.. Lovely huh?

But really,What has this Charly boy don to his entire family?

First is was sweet and calm as lady D that started
dressing weird, then his first son now this. I won't
be suprised if the next time I see justice Oputa
Chukwudelu (his father) he will be on jerry curl and have both ears pierced with diamond studs.



Regards,

Mr. David-Leo Toyin Alabi

www.notifynigeria.com
www.itsdavidleo.blogspot.com
www.thereviewspage.blogspot.com
07033801718, 08054527192

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comment