Monday 6 May 2013

I am Not A Taxi Driver, Neither am I in US- Ex-Eagles Star, Chidi Odiah

I, alongside other bloggers reported a few days back that former Super Eagles' star, Chidi Odiah faces hard times and lives in the USA as a taxi driver. A counter claim has been issued by Odiah himself. Below is an exerpt:

"My attention has being drawn to the slandering
news going round the online media that I was
spotted driving a Taxi somewhere in the United
States of America.

I am taking this rebuttal path due to the hurt that
story has caused my friends and family members.
With due respect to taxi drivers who means of
livelihood are through that means, I state,
emphatically, that I am not a taxi driver neither am I in the United States of America . I am a professional footballer who loves my profession and yet to resign from playing football."

If this claim is anything to go by, at least he should mention where he now resides and infact what he does for a living. The last we know of him, he was booted by his former club. So, bros Odiah, wetin de?


Regards,

Mr. David-Leo Toyin Alabi

www.notifynigeria.com
www.itsdavidleo.blogspot.com
www.thereviewspage.blogspot.com
07033801718, 08054527192
BB: 321AE964

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comment