Tuesday 23 July 2013

Nollywood actor Prince Jide Kosoko who is
popular for saying things as they are has
finally spoken up on his two wives.
The actor who lost his first and second
wife to untimely death few years back has
revealed the names of his 2 living wives
and they are Alhaja Kareemat Kosoko and
Nollywood actress Henrietta Kosoko.
One of his daughters, Sola Kosoko who
married last year recently blamed his dad
for marrying two women instead of one
after the death of her mother and step-
mum.
Jide Kosoko's family
Hear what Sola Kosoko said on her
father's mistake of marrying more than
one woman after losing two.
Your father Jide Kosoko married four
women?
Eyin le'n ka o – You are the one counting
for him.
When the other women came, how did you
feel?
To be realistic, I am not pretending and I
don't like pretending. I didn't feel good. I
thought in my mind that he was making a
very big mistake. I was not bold enough to
call him and tell him that "Daddy, what you
are doing is wrong". Why would he go and
marry more than one wife? Okay, I lost
my mum and my first step mum – My mum
was my father's first wife, and together
with his second wife, my father lost both
of them.
He was still young then and the truth is
it's only logical for him to remarry another
wife, which nobody would blame him for
doing. But going for two again is what I
really disagreed with him.
He shouldn't have gone for two. Why? Why
would he think of two? One would have
been okay for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comment