Tuesday 7 May 2013

Thanks to JAMB, I am Now An Atheist - Chijioke Eze.

Heheheeeee.... Story that touches the heart!

Somebody posted this on my Facebook:

I used to be Agnostic... But today i turned to an
Atheist! I took my 3rd Jamb Last saturday... And the God who i had so served diligently, gave me 156. Not that i didnt study for the exam, or something but i dont just know what happened. The little faith I used to have in the existence of God, ended this morning after i saw that result! From now henceforth, no more Church services, no more 'our father', no more 'Hail mary'. From today henceforth i'll live as a free man bonded to no fairytale called 'Religion'!
- Chijioke Eze


Footnotes:
God or religion plays no role in human intelligence, ability and endowment. Natural and human factors (often times biological or sociological) are responsible for the ordering and structuring of human experiences based on exclusively mutable constants.

Moreso, From what he said, I can infer that he
was diligently serving God for the sake of passing
jamb & not truely rendering service to GOD. Those are variants in themselves.


Regards,

Mr. David-Leo Toyin Alabi

www.notifynigeria.com
www.itsdavidleo.com
www.thereviewspage.blogspot.com
07033801718, 08054527192
BB: 321AE964

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comment