Wednesday 3 April 2013

He Wants To Know If Someone Can Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time

A Reader sent this in, and ask that I publish it here...

"My GF was in a relationship when I met her and she admitted it to me, but I was able to dislodge her BF, but she admits that she still feels some little love for her ex- and that I should help her forget her ex-, she feels bad because her ex- didn't do her anything wrong as the guy already knows about us, but she admits that she does love me sincerely and I can conform to that by her actions. So now my question is this, does she feel true love for the both of us ? can it be said that she is in love with two persons at the same time ? Please lets debate.. Mature minds only.. Tnx.. Any reasonable advice on how to help her forget her ex- would be appreciated, she wants me to help her forget him ( I don't need advice on SEX please )"
 
What do you think about this? I think often times, people allude to the provisions of being what someone, get attached and then call it love. I just think the faster people understand that love doesn't exist in the form it is assumed to be, the better for them! Meddling love and human relationship is a categorical fallacy.
 
We as humans wrap so much things with love and delude ourselves  from the real issue(s)! The girlfriend in question is weak wen it comes to controlling her emotions. Love in a sense makes us weak and deride us of the accultural values that becloud our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comment